Related to the situation around the new corona virus, the board of Badebakken borettslag wishes to inform about the following:
- On Friday March 13th, the board of Badebakken borettslag decided to stop lending out the common room until further notice.
- The main contractor has given notice that the water mains and pipe renewal project may be affected by the situation we have in Norway and elsewhere in the world. It continues until further notice.
- Since so many are at home during daytime these days: We do not know when the blasting work on the neighboring site will end, so remember that adults and children must stay well away when the alarm sounds .
- We encourage residents to follow https://helsenorge.no/coronavirus and keep themselves informed on the situation every day. Take good care of those in vulnerable groups by limiting the spread. Wash your hands. Keep your distance. Keep calm. Wash your hands as soon as you enter the apartment.
- The board will monitor and implement measures if this is imposed on our housing co-op by the authorities.