17th of May, we will get a visit by the Bjølsen School’s marching band! They perform with both main band, junior band and aspirants, and look forward to visiting!
They should play in the backyard around 9:50am. We hope all residents who are home come and take good care of them, but remember to the corona-rules. So those with a balcony facing the backyard should stand there. Be sure to keep your distance and make room for the band as they march in and out.
There may be delays since they have to go from block to block. They will finish at Sagene church at 1 pm.
The housing co-op has hired the band according to the tariff set by Bydel Sagene, but if the residents want to contribute extra for the band, then you can contribute at spleis.no/bjølsen or VIPPS to 29241 . Revenue from flea markets, etc., has dried up this year, as we all know.
We also want to remind you of the iniative from residents with 17th of May activities (taking into account the corona situation) that are on the bulletin boards in the entry areas.
The board wishes all residents a good, unusual, 17th of May.
Notice from Trygg about working beyond normal working hours
Due to workload and short work week, work will be done beyond normal working hours Monday to Wednesday next week (May 27-29). Monday and Tuesday there will also be noisy work. This will be heard most by those living in the M236, but quite certainly also by those who have a window to the backyard.
Spring cleaning – Container is coming!
Due to the situation we are in, there is no common spring cleaning bee in the garden and common areas. We ask that each house clear its own common area, both inside and out. We will buy plants and arrange for planting.
The board has ordered a container from Ragn-Sells in connection with the spring cleaning. Container and EE cage will be released on Wednesday 29 April. The container is exchanged on Thursday 30th and then removed on Monday 4th April.
The container is for use for items from both the common areas and garden, as well as private stuff, but please see notice below. We also order an electric/electronic bin (cage): For electrical and electronic waste only. Light bulbs and fluorescent lamps should not be in EE cages, these can be delivered on Menu, so we do not get broken glass in the common area.
NOTE! Do not throw special waste into a container, such as car tires and paint residue. This results in significant fines. This is delivered to the environment station at the top of Shell or driven to the recycling station.
The board and the garden comittee.
In these times with water mains renewal project and a corona pandemic, it is especially important that the common areas are tiday, and especially in the entrance areas. In several houses there is a lot of clutter. The housing cooperative will have everything removed that is not in accordance with the rules, and everything must be removed by Wednesday. The housing association does not provide compensation for lost items.
Here is an excerpt of what is permanently posted on the board at a time, so it should be known to everyone:
- Only one stroller per family is allowed in the entrance area
- Toys, bicycles and the like should not be placed in the hallway.
- Bicycle room should be tidy so bikes can be taken out and taken in. Things like slides, balls and toys should not be stored there. Kick bikes are OK.
- All items in all common areas that are not marked with names and / or apartment numbers can be removed at any time, including those in the bicycle room.
- Advertising should not be in the hallway.
See also Section 2 of the House Rules .
The board has received a long list of measures that Trygg VVS has taken to protect against the spread of coronavirus. The project will proceed as planned as specified in the contract, until there are official orders or delivery problems. See the page for the water mains renewal project for whom to contact if you have questions or need to inform about something. It is important to notify immediately when infection or quarantine situations occur. Anyone who has received a letter from Trygg VVS is asked to read this carefully.
We are also in the unfortunate situation that the housing cooperative is a neighbor with a construction project, and when everyone is home on weekdays this becomes extra noticeable. The board sent a request to the contractor to limit the noise and received the following reply: “We see that some of the residents of Badebakken are affected by our work. We refer to the “Regulations on noise reduction in the municipality of Oslo“. Our working hours are from 0700-1900 every weekday. We will try to limit the noisy work to the greatest possible extent and will endeavor not to do this after 1700. During the day, noisy work will occur in connection with the loading of trucks with rock and the splitting of larger boulders.”
Need to chat with the neighbours? There is a facebook group for that: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2329284490/
Related to the situation around the new corona virus, the board of Badebakken borettslag wishes to inform about the following:
- On Friday March 13th, the board of Badebakken borettslag decided to stop lending out the common room until further notice.
- The main contractor has given notice that the water mains and pipe renewal project may be affected by the situation we have in Norway and elsewhere in the world. It continues until further notice.
- Since so many are at home during daytime these days: We do not know when the blasting work on the neighboring site will end, so remember that adults and children must stay well away when the alarm sounds .
- We encourage residents to follow https://helsenorge.no/coronavirus and keep themselves informed on the situation every day. Take good care of those in vulnerable groups by limiting the spread. Wash your hands. Keep your distance. Keep calm. Wash your hands as soon as you enter the apartment.
- The board will monitor and implement measures if this is imposed on our housing co-op by the authorities.